Earth last generation

Related image


Earth is Dying

Hello, I am just a nine year old living in India. I am the one who runs this blog and born in Indonesia. I was born in the year 2010 and I felt something that must be done. Back then, i was an happy family, the surrounding felt fresh and I was able to study and play all the time. It was my gold childhood I felt so amazed. I wish i could travel back in time there.....

I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something going on
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not

Now days, I studied so hard and have little time to play games. My parents said to me, that I must get rich. I mean I love to get rich but I found something interesting."SOME SCIENTIST SAY, THAT WE HAVE 12 YEARS TO FIX THE WORLD". If I get rich, but i am still 20 ar maybe more before I surpass my goal to be rich. I WANT TO BE RICH, i want to be rich, i want to be rich.. I am in India and My dad works as a eksportir and importir and my mom is a housewife. That day was still in the era where polution is like ....... normal for them I mean. 

How can I try to explain, when I do he turns away again
It's always been the same, same old story
From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away
I know I have to go

I just want to say that I dont know much but I felt like I want to do something so If anybody but specifically humans like me, can help me do something good like the world, Lil Dicky and Alan Walker are the only youtubers that makes me inspired. and we nine year olds are the maybe last generation that will touch earth again.

All the times that I cried, keeping all the things I knew inside,
It's hard, but it's harder to ignore it
If they were right, I'd agree, but it's them you know not me
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away
I know I have to go



Komentar