My experience in Lord Roberts Elementary School


My Experience Studying for 3.5 years in Canada, Vancouver
Today, I am going to talk about my experience in Canada especially in British Colombia, Vancouver. I have been in Canada since 2012-2015 from Indonesia. How did I get to Canada? My dad works at an employee in the Trading Minister of Indonesia. Luckily, my dad got the opportunity to work at Canada. Back then, I was at 1 Grade and just graduated. I flew from Indonesia to Canada to transit in HongKong by Eva air and HongKong to Canada by Cathay Pacific. If I remember the airport name was YVR airport. The first thing that I will never forget is, cold, clean, and somehow a free atmosfer. It was a new beginning learning, sharing, and have fun in a different country as a pre-Immigrant

Damn, I was so small at that time. I didn’t realize how I appeared now days. So ahead in downtown. My apartment was at 777 Cardero st. My school was at Lord Loberts Elementary school at grade 2, 3, 4 which my teacher was Mr. Cawood, Mrs. Chelsea and many more. I still have the shirt though 1 blue and 1 green. But, I cant seem to find my picture online. That’s a shame. But I know Grandon I saw him at the Vancouver youtube video. So now I want to talk about education

The most interesting part of Vancouver Vs Indonesian way of studies is that, people there always seek activity with the most creative ways possible by doing the ways that how brain works. But in Indonesia, most people always take hard test but don’t know how to improve them the way that it can help the future and many generations. I think Canada education has proven to me that activities are actually more important than tests. Okay now the extraculicular, It was more spectacular in Canada Why? You have to be more discipline and without parents most of the time. Which means that You do yourself alone and with your friends. Some of the teachers there are very strange and fun in the same ways, Mr.Cawood always talk about harry potter and the mysterious puppet, one of the activity is to bring your own puppet and read novels. I also never even tried to do studies and then all of the sudden it changed. I have never seen a school that at an elementary grade, already used to one specific subject for the future. Did it change my life? Yes, now I want to do more studies all over the world until I can be useful for the world.




Komentar