Dreams of a school boy


     Hai dudes, Do you ever wonder what it feels to have a dream of something that you want? it could be a small as a wish list or as big as an entire planet. Well, if you are in school, I have a thing or two about my journey to achieve my dream sky high. I was in Highschool named SMP Labschool Jakarta and I really dont have a specific or liked dreams that I want in the future. You know that very favourite jobs in the future, will always change as it goes through time. In 1920's people want to work as a postman because it is easy and was a breakthrough in human technology. But, in late 1990's people begin to be an normal office workers and be a very successful managers, this hapened because of a industrial new company focused on accountants and economic law that was really-really boring. So today, people will often use the term 'creativity' as a work friend. Ok, you now what I mean, industrical evolutions need new ideas and way to make more clients interested in their products such as, designers and programmers in making new and reliable stuff for a company. These people offer these ideas to a company and if it is a deal then the money that these designers gets is called interest. All of these changes will make people think, what would be their job in the future....

   So if you are still in Junior High, than I guess that studying is probably the only way to get pass those pesky UN exam. But you might wonder, what is the purpose of studying all of those materials in school. I thought of this once and guess what, I got a favourite subject and I had a big appetite when this subject comes to my mind. Do you ever hear the word 'obsession' and 'no other way', those words is what made me inspired and always focus in any subject. Make a dream that there is no other way or a path other than that dream, imagine a mountain with one highest point on its edge. After that I make it an obsession so I could think that some kind of ecstasy and that proud feeling will make you crave for more and more, just like playing games and other things. so i set up being a doctor and there is no other way I could pick up another work or dream in the future. And also make a secondary job such as real estate CEO if the first one doesn't go that well. So I call this the most effective way of obtaining my dream.

   I want to be in a favourite high school that is fully paid by the goverment called 'negeri' called 81 negeri High School. Yes im in Indonesia, and my college will be FKUI or called more the faculty of med school some thing. And thats it I only plan and try to take all my heart into my obsession and goodbye. I hope that this will make you realize what you are here for.....

Komentar